Chaplain Emergency Relief Fund (CERF)
10th Annual Benefit Match
Saturday, July 16th, 2016
SIG SAUER Academy
Support New Hampshire Military and Their Families – All Proceeds Benefit CERF
- 6 Steel Challenge Stages + Fastest Gun Side Match
- 150 Rounds Minimum - Bring 225 or More
- IDPA – OPEN – Production – Revolver – Single Action and Rimfire Divisions (both pistol & rifle) and Pistol Caliber Rifles (no magnums, traditional pistol calibers only).
- Run in Accordance with USPSA/SCSA Rules
- Registration begins at 8:00 am and will end at 11:00 am (just show up between those times). Shooting will begin at 9:00 am on a first come, first serve basis.
- Match Fee $50.00 (Second Run or Second Gun $20.00)
- Raffle Tickets $10 Each – Prizes Include Guns from SIG, Ruger & much more.
- BBQ lunch donated by Goody Cole's. $10 donation all goes to CERF
- CERF 10th Anniversary Match” Limited Edition Challenge Coin compliments of Sig Sauer (One per person)
Map and Driving Directions: click here to download the PDF
For more info please contact Match Director Andy Nash @
For Match Sponsorship and CERF Donations information contact John Tata - (603) 969-5859 /