Attention Members: EOC will be hosting a Fall clean up and project weekend. Saturday is the primary day, 8:30AM to 4PM, with Sunday being mop-up day. If you plan being there Sunday instead of Saturday, please contact the President to coordinate.
If there is a project that you can contribute to, but cannot make this weekend, please let us know.
There are many projects that need to be done, which have various time commitments and skill.
- Weed Whacking
- Tree Trimming
- Painting Clubhouse
- Coat of stain on picnic table
- Coat of stain on shooting benches
- Paint meeting tables inside clubhouse
- Fix leak on stove pipe
- Build fire pit
- Finish target room
- Skylight/roofing above target room needs fixed
- Clean inside clubhouse
- Install culvert
- Barrier where dirt has been placed (retaining wall) near edge of berm
- Step by front door of clubhouse
- Sound System
- Exterior Motion detection flood lights
- Property posting
- Fill around flagpole
- New electric stove
Please contact Dave Stewart with any questions or to RSVP:
We would consider it progress if we could cross off some of these things!