Chaplain Emergency Relief Fund (CERF)
10th Annual Benefit Match
Saturday, July 16th, 2016
SIG SAUER Academy
Support New Hampshire Military and Their Families – All Proceeds Benefit CERF
- 6 Steel Challenge Stages + Fastest Gun Side Match
- 150 Rounds Minimum - Bring 225 or More
- IDPA – OPEN – Production – Revolver – Single Action and Rimfire Divisions (both pistol & rifle) and Pistol Caliber Rifles (no magnums, traditional pistol calibers only).
- Run in Accordance with USPSA/SCSA Rules
- Registration begins at 8:00 am and will end at 11:00 am (just show up between those times). Shooting will begin at 9:00 am on a first come, first serve basis.
- Match Fee $50.00 (Second Run or Second Gun $20.00)
- Raffle Tickets $10 Each – Prizes Include Guns from SIG, Ruger & much more.
- BBQ lunch donated by Goody Cole's. $10 donation all goes to CERF
- CERF 10th Anniversary Match” Limited Edition Challenge Coin compliments of Sig Sauer (One per person)
Map and Driving Directions: click here to download the PDF
For more info please contact Match Director Andy Nash @
For Match Sponsorship and CERF Donations information contact John Tata - (603) 969-5859 /
Members please take note renewal forms are due if you would like to stay a member for 2016. These forms were mailed to active members in December. If you did not receive a form, or lost the form it can be downloaded here: 2016 Renewal Form.
New members click here for instructions for joining the club. The above form is only for renewing current members.
Opportunity for adults to instruct youth in Riflemanship safety and proficiency. EOC's Granite State Sharp Shooters (GSSS) has grown to where additional adult instructors are needed.Youth are instructed in air rifle and .22 cal. in a 3P format. Practice is ongoing and GSSS will be participating in regional matches.
Choose your level of involvement and get involved in passing on our firearms heritage to the next generation.
Volunteers will receive training as an NRA Instructor free of charge for your commitment.